Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Email message for Ward 1 from City Council Member Jimmy Tarlau


May 2nd is an important election in Mount Rainier. Residents in Ward 1 will be voting for two Council members (one for a four year term and the other for a two year term to fill the rest of the term of former Councilwoman Alta Morton). Bill Updike and I are running for election this year. I have met most of you on this [email] list but a lot of you have not met Bill.

We would like to invite you to a 'meet and greet' reception at my house (4213 34th St. - corner of Tilden St.) this Sunday from 5 to 7 PM.
We will be serving some light refreshments.

Meet Bill and me. Let us know what's on your mind about where the City is heading and listen to what Bill and I hope to accomplish if we are elected for new terms of office.

I hope to see you on Sunday.

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment